BIG FEATURES, NIMBLE SIZE
No Job Too Small for the Newest Member of the DECKHAND® Family
360° rotation, tilt and shift functions allow for total control and precise load placement.
Load holding valves, proximity sensors and auto-clamp design ensure a safe lift every time.
Interchangeable arms allow operator to easily switch between handling drill rod, pipe, poles and other material.
- 360° continuous rotation, tilt, and shift functions deliver unmatched control and load placement.
- Convenient in-cab display and joystick controls allow the operator to safely operate, monitor and adjust all XS functions from inside the excavator cab.
- Uses DECKHAND® family of interchangeable arms to easily switch between different types and sizes of pipe, drill rod, poles and casing.
- Load locking valves ensure that the load is never dropped regardless of hydraulic pressure.
- Load can be securely positioned and held in a vertical orientation.
- Excavator’s auxiliary hydraulic circuit powers the DECKHAND® even in the most adverse weather conditions.
- Load can be safely lifted from an off-center position.
- Optional stick mounted camera allows the operator to see in even the most difficult spaces.
- Head Unit mounts to ANY BRAND of excavator in 10-16 metric ton range.
- Tilts 0 to 25 degrees along main beam.
- Shifts pipe side to side up to 5.5"
- Adjust DECKHAND® XS's adjustable pin distance and diameter to brand and class of excavator.
- Quick couple the DECKHAND® XS's two auxiliary hydraulic hoses (pressure and case drain hoses) to the excavator's auxiliary circuit.
- Replace the excavator's control handles with provided DECKHAND® XS's control handles. This is done by simply unscrewing the manufacturer's control handles and screwing on the DECKHAND's® control handles. Add electrical power to the unit by simply clipping the positive and negative lead to the excavator's batteries and you're ready to work!